There are a lot of reasons why bagless upright will be the perfect choice for everybody who is having second thoughts as to what to get between upright and handheld vacuums. Aside from the fact that bagless upright vacuums are more affordable compared to the handheld ones, the following is the list of all other reasons. So, read on and learn from the experts.
- These are very reliable and effective vacuums that can compete with the high-end and branded ones.
- Studies shows that the most effective vacuum units are capable of pulling about eighty percent (80%) of the workload of a high-end vacuum but for only forty percent (40%) lesser of its cost. There are bagless upright models that come with filters that can be washed and are certainly durable parts.
- They are more practical to buy but can perform better than cordless vacuums.
- There are plug-in vacuums available in the market that only worth $100 but can do as much as the cordless vacuums that ranges from $285-$300. These units are also as durable as those expensive ones. They will definitely last longer. The best thing about getting these plug-in vacuums over the cordless one is you do not have to worry about the battery life which is the common problem with cordless vacuums; they do not have enough battery life to clean the entire place in just one charging. Unless of course if you are leaving in a small-spaced apartment with tight floor plan, you can choose cordless.
- Ultra-Cheap Vacuums are also available in the market but may not last longer as Bagless Upright Vacuums
- It is understandable that everyone wants to get the fullest of something
However, it is also very possible to walk into Wal-Mart and find hundreds of best vacuums under $200 in price but may generally stop working after a year of continuously using it. Thus, it is always better to invest a little but not to the point when one’s pocket is left with holes for overpriced units and repair costs.
- Upright Vacuums boasts a lot of better designs compared to the canister vacuums in the market.
- High-end vacuums assured that both canister and upright types works great. However, high-end means higher price. So, for less expensive vacuums, upright vacuums works greater than canister ones.
- Affordable vacuums’ life span is five (5) years regardless bagged or bagless.
- The life span of cheaper vacuums only ranges from three (3) years to five (5) years, why worry about extra bags or filters? So, choose bagless for less worries. Although for high-end vacuums, bagged units may last longer. They can last up to twenty years or so. However, for cheaper units, it is not the case.
These are the few tips for one to get the best suitable vacuum according to one’s needs, preferences and usage.
Note: A quick reminder to those who have delicate stone tiles and flooring plans, you can have the freedom to decide if you want to spend few extra dollars to avoid scratching your fancy flooring.