Flowers are an essential part of our lives. They act as our partner not only in the times of happiness but also in times of sorrow. Thus it is important to ensure that you have got the right kind of flowers for every occasion. Finding the right flowers for a funeral is always a hectic task, but funeral flowers provide you the luxury to buy the perfect flowers for the funeral of your loved ones.
FuneralFlowers is a sympathy florist who has over 50 years of experience in the field of flowers. The company has covered numerous funeral events, and it is professionally sound. Funeral Flowers is a premier member of FTD and Teleflora which means that they are going to guarantee you that all the funeral arrangements are professionally and skillfully design. With a pool of over 20,000 representatives all across the nation, Funeral Flowers will ensure that all the arrangements are delivered to you on time.
What kind of Flowers to Order for a Funeral and what do they mean?
Flowers always look good, but in a few situations, it is extremely hard to choose the right funeral flower arrangement. Thus we have gathered a few common flowers that people prefer to use for funeral flower arrangement.
- Lilies: Whenever you feel a strong aroma of lilies you get definite about the fact that there is funeral around. Lilies are a sign to show that the soul of the deceased has returned to a peaceful state of innocence.
- White Roses: White roses are another commonly used funeral flowers just as lilies. They are an ultimate symbol of spirituality, purity, and innocence. Some people use red roses too which are used to demonstrate love and grief. Some people prefer to choose yellow roses so that they could show a strong bond between themselves and the deceased.
- Orchids: No matter what color the color of orchids you are using for the funeral because Orchid comes with unified meaning that is “I will always love you.”
- Chrysanthemums (“Mums”): The sense of Chrysanthemums (“Mums”) varies from place to place. In some regions like America and Europe, it means sympathy and honor. The color of Chrysanthemums (“Mums”) matters the most because red color symbolizes love while white is expected to show innocence. Thus both colors could be used as funeral flowers.
- Carnations: Carnations are often used in funeral wreaths and standing sprays. Pink color is mostly used for funerals because Catholic Christians believe that they were created from Virgin Mary’s tears.
There are certain things that you need to keep in mind before deciding the flower arrangement.
- Your relation to the deceased person: If it’s your friend then your choice of flowers will be different to the flowers you will choose to buy on your grandmother’s funeral.
- The religion of the cadaver: Every religion and culture differ thus one flower may be right for your friend’s funeral, but it might not work in your grandmother’s funeral.